- Sep 25 2022
- 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- in person
Bryant Park Championship XXIV
BEGINNER – Pre K -1 Not Rated, No Clocks
NOVICE – Grades K-2 Under 600 | G/25; d/5
ELEMENTARY – Grades K-6 Under 500 | G/25; d/5
RESERVE – Grades K-8 Under 800 | G/35; d/5
ADVANCED – Grades K-12 Under 1000 | G/40; d/5
CHAMPIONSHIP– K-12 Under 1400 | G/40; d/5
Under 1800 SECTION– $$$ CASH Prizes | G/55; d/5
80% of Entry Fees returned as prizes
4-SS 4 Rounds Per Section, U 1800 3-SS 3 Rounds
Entrants can ‘play up’ into any section.
All Sections Rated By The United States Chess Federation (USCF).
There is no elimination! All players play all rounds.
- Entry Fees:
$49.00 if received online 6 days before tournament
Please register in advance if possible, to avoid the additional $10 late fee.
- Membership Required: $20.00/yr for the U.S. CHESS FEDERATION (USCF),
- Send entry and make checks payable to Tri-State Chess:
The Chess Exchange, 325 E. 88 St. New York, NY 10128 … Fax (917) 477-2110 Info (212) 289-5997
- Credit card entries accepted by phone, fax, mail & Online: www.TriStateChess.com Info@TriStateChess.com
Please Bring Chess Clock if you have one. Boards & Pieces supplied.
Time & Location:
- Bryant Park Fountain Plaza.
- Round one begins at 10:00AM. Rounds 2-4 will begin as soon as the previous round has finished.
- On site registration: 9:00 – 9:30 AM. Late entrants may not be paired for the first round.
- TOURNAMENT SITE: Bryant Park Fountain Plaza. Enter at W. 41st & 6th Ave.
All CDC and government related restrictions will be strictly adhered to. Check our website for Coronavirus restriction updates, as we get closer to the event, as restrictions will most likely change as we move forward.